Saturday, July 21, 2007

Rush Hour 3

I loved Rush Hour 1 & 2. In fact Rush Hour 2 is probably my favourite movie of all time.

However I've been watching some trailers of Rush Hour 3 on YouTube. They are terrible!!

Movie studios may have own the rights to these movies, and obviously they want to maximise their profits -- but in the process they are sucking the life out of my favourite characters.

Ditto Spiderman 3, Pirates of the Caribbean 2 & 3.

TV series are no different -- I loved Desperate Housewives series 1, the following series are just turning it into a fantastically twee soap.

Lost series 1 was brilliant too - but it's turning into the X Files, there's no beginning, middle and end!! The mysteries will just go on and on and on, leaving me feeling unsatisfied and cheated. That's in contrast to something like Neon Genesis Evangelion, which had a proper ending after 24(?) episodes!!

I love Heroes series 1 - and I just hope beyond hope that series 2 won't sour my affection for all the characters - fat chance I reckon...

The sad part is, that I'll probably go along to Rush Hour 3, and sit through it. It will most likely ruin my love of Chief Inspector Lee and Detective James Carter... But however forlorn my hope is, I can't give up on them just yet.

It's the hope that is killing me!

4 comments:

The Dodo said...

but i do like pirates 2, but not 3. i think the part when sparrow confronted the sea monster that ate him in the end of the film was phenomenal.

and about heroes, i cross my fingers, hoping for the same thing as u are. cant wait to see it! i wonder what'll hapen to peter petrelli :p

triesti said...

about Heroes, I hope to know more about the Indonesian girl in the future. she's from Palu of all places!

Unknown said...

Triesti, omg how fantastically geeky u are!! I checked it up, and there is a mention of here in a journal entry (is /that/ all?).

Anonymous said...

yupe... it's in the season 1, epi. 1 I think.. or was it epi.3?

you've just realized that I am that fantastically geeky?? ck..ck..ck..